BATAM is a strategic area with a geographical location near Singapore and Malaysia, Batam is a good place to look for jobs for new graduates and experienced, because the number of investment will impact positively on the extent of job opportunities. Batam largest industry is dominated by electronics and computer industries that include manufacturing of electronic components, assembling computers, computer parts, audio and video equipment and others. This type of industry is most suitable Because the supply of labor is not limited and Easily trainable. Other industries include light fabrication of leather goods, shoes, garments, toys, consumer products, household products, and healthcare products.
There are some industries are the most popular weight for a career such as oil exploration equipment, steel fabrication, pipe threading, oil rig fabrication, offshore jackets, and heavy equipment. Also there are many shipyard for repair and Shipbuilding industries in Batam. With adequate hazardous waste control, the chemical industry is Also allowed. That Among chemical industries are now operating in Batam are fatty alcohol factory, producing Factories paint, pipe coating and chemical companies.
Well-known companies in the world which were already operating in this batam industrial park, including McDermott, Panasonic, ABB, Epson, Halliburton, Hydril, Hyundai, Nippon Steel, Pan United Shipyard, Philips, Sanyo, Schneider Manufacturing,, Sumitomo, Thomson Television, Siemens, etc.
Select the following jobs that match your qualifications for your future career, Hopefully it will be of benefit
Read More ..
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
We believe that people are our strength, and developing their talents and knowledge are vital to our growth. We are currently seeking suitable candidates to fill the following positions:
EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (Plastic Injection Molding – Batam)
Assist Factory Head in ensuring timely delivery of products to assembly factory. Support in implementation of New Product and improvement of existing products.
The Job :
* New product management – Support product manager to develop & execute master plan for plastic injection parts from design review to mass production stages. Monitor & coordinate various stage of tooling fabrication with vendors including trial sample processes & assembly yield.
* Production & Maintenance – Support factory head to fulfill daily production requirements. Lead a team of technician (Batam factory) to ensure machine & tooling availability to optimize delivery lead time.
* Cost Initiatives – Initiate & participate in product cost reduction activities on material/process development. Coodinate localisation plan to achieve breakthrough cost in SEA supply chain.
* Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Material Engineering with 5~8 years' relevant experience
* Knowledge & experience working in areas of high volume manufacturing environment with preferably few years involving factory management activity.
* Possess excellent problem-solving, project management and negotiation skills
* Willing to be stationed in Batam (Indonesia)
* Fresh graduates need not apply
Interested candidates please send a detailed resume starting current and contact number not later than 25-October-2010
Human Resource Management
PT. SHIMANO BATAM
Jl. Gaharu Lot 235/236/237
BIP – Mukakuning – Batam
Or send to
Read More ..
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join us in the following area:
Test Development Engineer (R&D) - Based in BATAM
* Develop test plan based on customer/product requirements
* Study test coverage/FMEA for functional testers
* Develop functional testers
* Qualify testers to be used in production
* Perform Product failure analysis
* Degree in Electronics Engineering
* Minimum 3-8 years’ of working experience in developing test plan, PC/MCU based functional testers.
* Working knowledge of C Programming
* Working knowledge of PC communication such as GPIB, RS 232 or USB
* Working knowledge of digital and analog electronics
For more information about the Company, please assess our website: www.pciltd.com.sg
Interested applicants, please email with detailed resume, stating your current & expected salary & contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Read More ..